Follow Us:

Please read this carefully

Terms and Conditions

1- Shall be the exclusive returned by the client for the purpose of photographing the wedding or event here specified. Due to restriction of the event family and friend of the client shall be the limited time permitted to photograph the wedding/event as long as they don’t interfere with the photographers duty and don’t photograph poses arrange by the photographer one a service chosen or an order is placed and all necessary are made, the sales is final and nonrefundable.

2- No verbal changes will be accepted. Any schedule or order changes must be submitted in writing. And signed by both the contracting party and the studio for confirmation and mutual authorization images will be available for viewing online approximately 4 to 5 days of event completion.

3- We will provide you soft copies of photographs after a week of your events through WHATSSAPP and then is printing process will be take place after conformation of your selected photo.

4- After the complete album's printing proses, extra changes will be paid if you require any amendment.

5- For any kind of amendments videos please contact us within 5 days and afterward we charge the extra amount. After successful completion of the event photograph and videos will be provide by USB within 10 to 15 days.

6- if a required master copy of your event you have to provide us with your HARD DRIVE USB within 30 days of the event after it will be deleted you have to pay 50% on advance booking before any kind of event.

7- After completion of any event 90% payment should be made at the end of event the remaining balance of 10% only after the event booking.

8- if there are any changes in date , time and and location will cost extra charges .to any reason if you cancel your event 10% will be reduced and the remaining balance will be given after 10 days